Photopolymer ADA Signs
CAB Signs is a Nova Polymers Preferred Fabricator
What does this mean to you?
- CAB Signs adheres to material processing guidelines as specified by Nova Polymers, Inc.
- Photopolymer processing equipment is maintained and in good working condition.
- CAB Signs is Is proficient in the use of the Novacryl brand of materials.
- CAB Signs has implemented good manufacturing processes that help to reduce errors and cycle time.
- CAB Signs understand the design/build process, so we can work as a partner to ensure a quality end product that meets or exceeds your expectations
- Our braille and tactile components respect current state and federal guidelines.
– standard delivery for photopolymer signs are 10 working days or less. (special rush service is available for additional cost)
– custom colors available at additional cost
– available with custom windows for easy slide-in of nameplates
– standard polymer signs are 1/8″ thick for indoor use. (outdoor material is available at additional cost)
– custom artwork is available, (customer can supply computer files if desired)
Interested in our services?