Current Status as of April 24, 2020
CAB Signs will re-open manufacturing on
Monday April 27, 2020
We are accepting new quotes and orders. More updates will be posted soon.
April 14, 2020
CAB Signs manufacturing department is currently closed.
We are planning to re-open shortly. We are accepting new quotes and orders
April 9, 2020
Empire State Development (ESD) has updated its formal guidelines regarding essential businesses
They have now added signage companies to the “Essential Services” List
April 6, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, CAB Signs is making the following changes:
- Any order under $1,000 is a COD order and must be paid prior to shipping. Net terms will not be honored in these instances.
- Any order at or above $1,000 requires a 50% deposit payment.
- If your normal terms are COD, you are required to pay the remaining balance prior to shipping
- If you have net terms, you will now have a credit limit of $1,000.
All Net Accounts Can:
- Pay the full balance and get free shipping
- Use the credit limit and pay the balance on the agreed terms
Once your credit limit is exceeded or delinquent, you will be changed to a COD Account
CAB Signs recognize that we are all facing a great unknown together. We hope that everyone continues to stay healthy and safe.
We are planning to re-open shortly. Due to current circumstances, we will be operating under minimal hours but, promise to do everything we can to expedite all orders.
March 23, 2020
Due to the Executive Order Signed By
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo
CAB Signs is temporarily forced to close as of 8 PM On Sunday, March 22
During this time we will have limited access and our manufacturing department is completely shut down.
We will continue to monitor the situation and plan to be back as soon as possible.
Interested in our services?